Cloud Software Engineer
Join a team of professional Software Engineers with experience in software intensive programs. Ideal candidates will have designed and developed in large system environments with experience in requirements analysis, development, integration and support with Cloud Computing.
- Participate in the development and analysis of new cloud computing technologies including distributed computing approaches such as Hadoop, (HDFS, MapReduce), Hive, Pig, ZooKeeper, etc.
- Write and implement algorithms which make the most of cloud architectures
- Data harvesting (including data conversion and validation) to contribute to knowledge base, providing analytics, and (in some cases) designing UIs
- How to develop, configure and tune MapReduce programs to run on large clusters
- NoSQL solutions (Accumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Data Mining and associated fields (text analytics, NLP, Machine Learning, etc.)
Annapolis Junction, MD, US.