Configuration Manager with Active Clearance
You’ve got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn’t live up to your career goals? How would you like to decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions? Tasks might run the full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to Enterprise level production systems with ten thousand + active users. Our client is looking for those interested in learning. Really. They have smart people and informed customers, and working together and learning from one another creates success for everyone. Tell us what you like to do, chances are there's a program ready to reward your talents.
- Multiple openings beginning at 2 years of experience
- AA Degree/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
Your work may typically include the following:
- Assists in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understands basic concepts, assists in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Assists in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Understands basic concepts, assists in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assists in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Implements hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Utilizes configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store track, and manage configuration items.
Location: Multiple full-time positions located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.