Malware Analyst III
Ft Meade, MD
Malware Analyst with Active TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance
Do you possesses senior-level experience as a Malware Analyst with a background in cutting-edge cyberspace technologies ?
Are you able to often and without source code or documentation; perform system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytics methodologies and analysis on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms ?
Do you have experience Coordinating efforts to develop and analyze cyberspace operations, DCO, Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and OCO solutions ?
Do you like to Create malware detection topologies ?
Do you Possesses comprehensive knowledge of programming skills especially including C/C++ and Assembly language, Windows internal C/C++ and either UNIX/Linux or mobile (Android) platform, malware and things related to malware research and analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, and related disciplines ?
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Malware Analyst
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum of DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II or Computer Network Defense (CND) Certification, DOD 8140/8570 CNDSP Analyst/Infrastructure Support/Incident Responder certified.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must possess an active CI Poly Clearance