Mid Software Engineer with Active Full Intel Clearance
Title: Software Engineer – Minimum 7 years experience
About the job:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
Our work typically includes the following:
- Technologies such as Spring Framework, MySQL database, Tomcat and Restful Web Services development.
- Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users and system engineers. Analyze system flow, data usage and work processes and investigate problem areas.
- Design, code, test, debug and integrate new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Implement and develop algorithms to meet and /or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Review, write and make recommendations for software and system documentation and software development process standards.
- Design and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Serve as the team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
Location: Multiple full-time positions located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Join a proven leader in providing enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. Become a member of an elite team of technical professionals who enjoy breaking fresh ground in the pursuit of mission critical solutions. Across their 20+ programs, their teams share best practices, allowing customers to rely on their expertise in designing robust solutions.They successfully partner highly trained staff with the right projects to obtain customer and employee satisfaction creating steady growth and unmatched opportunity.