Annapolis Junction, MD
Must Possess an active TS/SCI FSP to be considered.
You’ve got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn’t live up to your career goals? Join a team where you decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions. Tasks run the full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to Enterprise level production systems with ten thousand + active users.
We’re looking for those interested in learning. Really. We have smart people and informed customers, and working together and learning from one another creates success for everyone. Tell us what you like to do, chances are our client has a program ready to reward your talents.
- 20 years of professional experience
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Framework, MySQL database, Tomcat and Restful Web Services development.
- Exposure to Agile and Scrum methodology is a plus.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
Our work typically includes the following:
- Analyze user requirements and confer with system and hardware engineer to derive software requirements and obtain information on project limitation and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users and system engineers. Analyze system flow, data usage and work processes and investigate problem areas.
- Design, code, test, debug and integrate new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Implement and develop algorithms to meet and /or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Review, write and make recommendations for software and system documentation and software development process standards.
- Design and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met.
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor performance.
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams and ensure the software development process is being used on particular projects.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraintsÍ¾ perform quality control on team products.
Location: Multiple full-time positions located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Benefits – Outstanding 100% paid premiums for Health and Dental Plans, Disability and Life