Senior Software Engineer with Active Client Clearance
Title: Software Engineer – Minimum 14 Years Experience
About the job:
- 14 years of professional experience
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Framework , Tomcat, MySQL database and Restful Web Services.
Work typically includes the following:
Location: Multiple full-time positions located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Join a proven leader in providing enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. Become a member of an elite team of technical professionals who enjoy breaking fresh ground in the pursuit of mission critical solutions.Across their 20+ programs, their teams share best practices, allowing customers to rely on their expertise in designing robust solutions.They successfully partner highly trained staff with the right projects to obtain customer and employee satisfaction creating steady growth and unmatched opportunity.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Analyze user requirements and confer with system and hardware engineer to derive software requirements and obtain information on project limitation and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users and system engineers. Analyze system flow, data usage and work processes and investigate problem areas.
- Design, code, test, debug and integrate new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Implement and develop algorithms to meet and /or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Review, write and make recommendations for software and system documentation and software development process standards.
- Design and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met.
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams and ensure the software development process is being used on particular projects.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints to perform quality control on team products.
- Exposure to Agile and Scrum methodology is a plus.