This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Annapolis Junction or Linthicum Heights Locations
You must possess an Active Client Clearance in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Working on a high priority and highly visible malware analysis modernization program.
- Tasking includes new development activities, modernizing legacy features, incorporating customer corporate tools, interfacing with corporate architecture, and cloud migration/data analytics tasking.
- The candidate will be working with existing code as well as developing, integrating, and testing new features sets.
- The Developer should be able to assist the customer in defining requirements, designing and developing code utilizing an agile methodology, and working with the customer to ensure that output and workflows are accurate and satisfy mission needs.
- Experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- Experience developing software using the Java programming language.
- Experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience "wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Sixteen (16) years demonstrated experience in service-based, web-based, and non web-based application design and development, to include experience with back end database architectures, relational and cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Six (6) years demonstrate experience leading large software development programs/projects.
- Malware experience.
Join a company that is well established in the Intel community. You'll enjoy exceptional benefits including excellent healthcare coverage, low cost premiums, above average PTO, professional development reimbursement and more. Whether you are actively seeking a new position or just dipping your toes in the water – we'd love to chat with you about opportunities.