Senior Test Engineer (Cleared)
Title: Test Engineer – Minimum 5 years experience
You’ve got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn’t live up to your career goals? How would you like to decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions? Tasks run the full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to Enterprise level production systems with ten thousand + active users. Our Client is looking for those interested in learning. Really. They have smart people and informed customers, and working together and learning from one another creates success for everyone.
- 5 years of professional testing experience is required. (They have Rookie level and Principal Level's open as well!)
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Your work will typically include the following:
- Experience in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems, experience in a leadership position providing solutions to technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in respect to requirements and objectives.
- Experience with requirements analysis, and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Experience with JRuby and/or other unit testing tools.
- Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LINUX, and Windows system programming is highly desired
- Experience developing and enhancing test plans and procedures that define test strategies and coverage.
- Experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
- Experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications.
- Experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
- Experience in analyzing test data set and determine expected outcome from the tests.
- Experience utilizing CM tools. Working knowledge of and skills in the use of automated test tools and related CASE applications such as Rational TeamTest, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc.
- Experience with at least a few of the following: Test automation development or some demonstrated development experience; Performance / load / stress testing; Data interface testing; Data migration testing; User interface testing; Security testing; Code coverage tools; Systems integration testing; Web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration.
- Certifications such as ASEP, INCOSE, DAWIA, SPRDE may be required. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a certification.