Eight (8) to Fifteen (15) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
Note: A bachelor s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
At least four (4) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale
Immediate need for a motivated developer to provide software development support to Forensics related DEV organization. Individual will provide customized development by extending the architecture and functionality of a Research-developed tool and ensure integration of output with customer corporate systems. You will work closely with leadership to meet customer requirements, to include planning, developing, testing, and documentation.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Solid experience developing software using an object-oriented language (C++/Java)
- Experience with a higher level scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Full understanding and demonstration of software development lifecycle, QC and support
- Development experience in Linux environment, including writing shell scripts
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently or under general direction
- Experience with SIGINT systems
- Strong experience with C++ and Perl
- Experience with Git or Subversion
Join a company that is well established in the Client community. You’ll enjoy exceptional benefits including excellent healthcare coverage, low cost premiums, above average PTO, professional development reimbursement and more. Whether you are actively seeking a new position or just dipping your toes in the water – we’d love to chat with you about opportunities.