One Year Contract
Must be US Citizen
Must not require sponsorship now or in the future
Successful candidate will need to be available to work onsite in Montvale, NJ for five (5) days a week and have minimum experience of three (3) years with Microsoft Azure.
The Application Security Architect assists will support our client's Audit team in envisioning, designing, building, and implementing secure solution to drive audit innovation and deliver audit technology solutions. The Application Security Architect may perform tasks in one or more domains in support of our Audit technology solutions including solution architecture, domain architecture or portfolio architecture as a security lead.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Conceptualize technical and business process complexities into usable, largescale and distributed application architectures that are compliant with established standards and leading security practices
- Provide security architectural solutions/designs to project teams for implementation
- Advises IT and business partners on matters of impact from architectural and security decisions or strategic objectives
- FacilitatesIT and business community engagement to shape secure architecture solutions and application direction
- Influencesand oversee security research projects/activities that contribute to disruptive innovation
- Facilitate the understanding, research, design, and development of secure implementations that maximize the use of Microsoft Office365 and Azure services
- 5+ years of directly related experience to include at least 3 years of related work experience in a technical leadership role within IT required.
- Subject-matter-expert experience in technology application development and operational implementation
- Experience developing or securing application and architectures in Azure and Office 365
- Technical depth and security knowledge in technology from an application, infrastructure, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field required OR (4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree).