Mid Level to Senior Level
100K – 120K
Immediate opening for Smart, Motivated Drupal developers to support Drupal 8 development projects with experience working with innovative open source technologies. Our team operates with a focus on implementing state of the art technical solutions for our Federal customers.
The Senior Drupal Developer will be one of several developers working in an Agile environment, and the ideal candidate will be expected to be able to multitask and work in a diverse environment. Specific tasks may include custom module development, Operations & Maintenance tasks, migration and Drupal 8 upgrade tasks, patching, etc.
This position is in Washington, DC.
Candidates must be eligible to hold a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- MS degree in IT or related field
- 6+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x and 8x)
- 6+ years' experience with MySQL
- Demonstrated experience using Docker
- Experience using Angular and/or ReactJS
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule
- Capability to determine, understand, and document the business case and project scope
- BA/BS degree in IT or related field
- 4+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x and 8x)
- 4+ years' experience with MySQL
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, project stakeholders, and contracting team
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approaches
- Experience with issue/change management software (i.e. JIRA)
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail