Inside Sales Guru
Direct Hire Opportunity
Must have Education Technology Experience and enthusiasm for STEM, Robotics and all things Education and Technology.
Exciting opportunity for an inside sales person with 2-3 years of SaaS sales experience AND experience in Education Technology in the K-12 Market.
You are an even MORE ideal candidate if you reside in the Baltimore area with the ability to commute to the Baltimore office located in Port Covington, just outside of Federal Hill.
Enjoy working for a small company that is building a customer base of K-12 School Districts who use their solution to improve student outcomes via Project-Based Learning.
- Identify and prioritize leads and prospects from multiple sources (marketing campaigns, prospect lists, social platforms, discovery, and individual research) that align with the company’s buyer profile.
- Prospect to set appointments with key buyer personas within school districts (CAO’s, STEM Directors, Curriculum, Directors, etc.)
- Engage prospects in Q&A to determine readiness and pain points.
- Manage sales activities and data in HubSpot CRM
- Coordinate and schedule virtual and face-to-face appointments for sales management and company founder.
- Setup and Manage workflows in HubSpot CRM for automation and lead nurturing.
- Develop quotes, proposals, and contracts using company templates.
- Engage in ongoing follow-up activities to guide prospects in the buyer’s journey.
- Work with sales management to provide market feedback regarding the needs, feedback and objections of prospects.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B Sales, prospecting and appointment setting (preferably for a SaaS company).
- Organized, detail oriented individual with experience managing data in a CRM (such as HubSpot).
- Proven track record of success.
- Self-starter and problem solver with a drive to reach decision makers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT.
- Willing to commute to Baltimore area with some opportunity to work remotely.
- Occasional travel within the US may be required.
- Experience in the K-12 market is a requirement to succeed in this position.
Why this company? Motivated Sales People will enjoy an ideal career path for who want to advance their career in a fast-growing startup environment. You will be working directly with a CEO who has two successful exits and a Sales Director with more than 10 years of sales experience (mostly in EdTech/SaaS).
You’ll appreciate competitive compensation packages aligned with your qualifications; including commission and bonus programs. Bring your best game to the table and watch your income grow with this growing company in Baltimore!