Annapolis Junction or Linthicum Heights Locations
You must possess an active Client Clearance in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- You will be supporting new projects, one of which is a new solution using a rules engine, which will provided the required flexibility for automated knowledge promotion, mitigation, and dissemination decision-making.
- The project includes management, systems engineering, and development work to initiate, develop, test and implement new automated data flow.
- This includes defining workflows, data flows, and rules to develop means to receive and orchestrate data through approved workflows using a rules engine to complete processing, storage, and distribution as required to meet the requirements.
- Primary responsibilities include: Code development, requirements vetting and clarification, working with System Engineers to translate rules to tradecraft, and workflow process development.
- Experience with Front End: Service and web based application design, system design, and mock-ups, front end software and systems architectures, GUI development and design, Niagara Files, agile software development, SCRUM methodology, full software lifecycle development, configuration management.
- Experience with Back End: Service and platform based application design, back end system and database architectures, relational and Cloud-based storage, workflow engine development, process management, Service Oriented Architecture, Platform as a Service.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in application design and development, to include experience with back-end database architectures, relational or cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size software development activitie
Join a company that is well established in the Client community. You’ll enjoy exceptional benefits including excellent healthcare coverage, low cost premiums, above average PTO, professional development reimbursement and more. Whether you are actively seeking a new position or just dipping your toes in the water – we’d love to chat with you about opportunities.