Must not require sponsorship now or in the future
Must be willing to travel
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. He or she should be self-motivated. This is not a job but fast tracking career in a very unique group of brilliant "thought leaders” who hand in hand with you wish to build something special. You would be one of the few at the beginning of this so you would be able to help establish your footprint on the vision which is a rare opportunity indeed.
The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
This is the "key” for the ideal Sailpoint (IAM) Identity & Access Management Security Developer – Architect: Someone who is a hands on technical person who can develop / implement / integrate technology solutions.
– Minimum of 2 years experience with Sailpoint
– Minimum of 2 years experience working in one of the following areas: Application Security; PKI & Authentication; Identity & Access Management or Data Privacy & Security
– Minimum of 2 years experience in the consulting environment
– Minimum of 2 years experience with packaged or custom IAM solutions.
– prior exp. in a consulting firm or working with clients on-site a PLUS but not required
– prior exp. with team and/or project lead a PLUS but not required
– Bachelor's degree min. education