Must not require sponsorship now or in the future
Must be able to obtain security clearance once hired
The ideal candidate possesses the characteristics and permissions of the End User, plus responsibilities for creating and maintaining components of the site, including lists, libraries, web pages and more
- Creates, manages, and customizes lists, libraries and other SharePoint components.
- Approves list items and documents submitted by other users.
- Creates and manages web pages (both wiki pages and web part pages) for presenting documents and other site information.
- Typically has been granted Design permissions on the site.
- Participates in the design and governance of the site.
- May be granted permission to use SharePoint Designer for customizing the site visually and functionally.
- May be granted permission to set permissions for other users.
- May be responsible for creating and maintaining document templates and content types.
- May be responsible for creating and maintaining custom workflows.
- May create and maintain custom forms such as expense reports, travel data, employee feedback and more, for gathering data from users.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Is able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Exhibits knowledge of software development industry.
- Is familiar with website layouts and html.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Works well with a team.
- Is able to translate technical jargon into layman's terms for explanatory purposes.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
- Is able to think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems
- Provide Tier 2 Support
- Provide occasional training to end users
- Previous experience providing Sharepoint training
- Previous experience providing customer support
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- Previous experience working with SharePoint is required