Technical Account Manager
Client and Partner Relationship Coordinator
Mid – Level
Direct Hire Position
Must be willing to work as a W2 Employee
YOU are the ideal candidate if you:
Are familiar with education technology, practices, and procedures;
STEM, Makerspaces, Robotics, Project-Based Learning;
Have a passion for innovation–3D printing, block-based coding, programs such as Tynker and Scratch.
You are someone who wants to grow in the role with increased responsibilities.
This role will liaise between customers, partners, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, with a focus on Public Schools, STEM and Robotics, Makerspace. Success in this role is also dependent on maintaining ongoing client and partner relationships.
Here is what You'd be doing:
- Tracking key metrics for accounts, including billable hours related to internal development work, and invoice clients appropriately
- Communicate with customers and partners through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Help troubleshoot and resolve client and partner site platform issues
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Continue to grow professionally by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintain client relationships delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Work across teams to onboard and integrate new clients and partners
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years account/partnership management or other relevant experience, ideally in an education-focused role
- Some software experience is required in order to help troubleshoot IT issues with clients and partners
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and negotiate credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering timely solutions based on contractual obligations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Natural relationship-builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Superb time and project management skills
- Desire to improve current processes for scalability
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Experience with finance (e.g. purchase orders, invoicing) is a plus
- Expert-level spreadsheet skills is a bonus, either MS Excel or G Sheets
As a full time employee, you will enjoy Healthcare Benefits, Paid Time off and more.